What do I learn at the football camp?
After a week you have become a better football player for sure.
Whatever your position, everything necessary to improve your technique will come up.
After a week you have:
- Huge improvement on ball handling skill. The ball will be your friend.
- Learned many, many new feint moves. There are more than 150!
- Improved your ball placing skill. How do you deliver it where you want.
- A much faster pace in ball handling.
- Recognition of in-game moments
- Even better vision of the game
- And even keepers will have to move their hands constantly.
Professional trainers will watch you play and give you plenty of tips and a very intensive training.
Our aim as an organization is to make you a better player, using coaching and suggestions. That will expand your football knowledge, technique and self confidence which will get you on a higher level as a football player.
You will make new friends easily and have a lot of fun with the activities organized after training.
At the end of the week you have learned a lot of new things and many stories to tell at home. That's for sure!